What to Expect
I Support Community works with Hildebrand Creative (Dennis & Mary), who has a track record in working with non-profits. They ask you questions and through your answers create the story. They perfected this technique working with various non-profit organizations. Paying it forward is incredibly important to them, and takes many forms including training inner-city students to run their first marathon, and mentoring families that are victims of domestic violence back to a safe and meaningful life. This passion for giving back is why ISC chose to work with them.
Here’s what one of the charities on our site said about the filming process:
“The production crew made us all feel comfortable and they were so easy to talk to. We had a simple conversation with them and they turned our thoughts and words into a video that truly showed the mission of our work."
- Sharon Meusch, Executive Director, Russell House
Here is ALL you need to do to get ready for the shoot:
- Decide who you would like on the video and make sure they are available at the scheduled time.
- Determine the location of the shoot
- Decide what you would like to wear – typically, it is best to avoid heavy patterns and
- Remember, as the videos are interview style you will only be filmed from waist up.
That is it. There is NO SCRIPTING or MEMORIZING! NO Large Lights and Screens! It’s just a conversation about your organization caught on film.